SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy First day of spring to you all! 

I'm so excited to announce that I've collaborated again with my fabulous friend Stephanie to bring you all another flower print! Since you all la-la-loved our 'Stop & Smell the Peonies' print we decided it was time that we released a new limited edition collab!


Love to Trevor from Landeau

We selected the fine art photograph 'Ballet Shoes' for the print & paired it with a lovely quote of which resonated with both Stephanie & I (since we both have a deep affinity for blooms!) I adore working with Stephanie on all our projects but especially when we can combine our passion for photography + design together.

A favourite of mine.  The SS & AWL gallery wall ;)




Lots of love, 
Anna
XO

Join Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger